Apr 1, 2012

let him eat cake

Hi everyone, well I have no lies to tell you today :-P

Here is DT my layout for Sketches with a Twist:



Supplies:
cardstock - core'dinations
patterned paper - Webster's Pages, Cosmo Cricket, Studio Calico, Sassafras Lass, Jillibean Soup, Pink Paislee
chipboard - My Mind's Eye
sticker - Making Memories, Jenni Bowlin
game piece - Tim Holtz
other - paper bag, magic mesh, badge

My son and a cake for his birthday - a problem happened!
What do you think the problem was like? I wrote a journal about it (in Japanese).

The answer is:
He didn't like his cake!
I don't know why, but he won't eat his cake. So his dad made his face messy with cream, in order to take a "first-birthday-like photo".

By the way, 1 month after the day in these pics, he had a chance to eat some cake again, and he ate so much.

This month's twist is to use mesh, and here is the sketch:


SWATのDTワークです。
今回のTwistはメッシュを使うことでした。

息子の1歳の誕生日の写真を使ったLOをつくりました。
ジャーナルにも書いたのですが、この時、思わぬ問題が…

なぜか、息子がケーキを食べたがらなかったのです。
それで夫が、せめて写真だけでもということで、クリームを顔のまわりにつけて、こんな捏造写真を(笑)

甘いものがニガテだなんてさすが男子!と思ったのですが、結局その1ヶ月後のクリスマスケーキはしっかり食べたので、ケーキが嫌いというわけではなさそうです。

4 comments:

  1. LOL... how cute is this picture?! Totally adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all your layouts that I see on SWAT, they are so pretty, your color choices are always so soft and blend so nicely, and your pictures are sooo cute! Your children are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE~! Can't believe how big he is getting...ah, memories of my guys when they were little...they used to be cute...now they are teenagers who eat ALL THE TIME! Something to look forward to in the NEAR future, Aki! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete