Mar 31, 2012

Thank U for being my everything

Here is my DT layout for Sketchabilities #68:


Supplies:
cardstock - core'dinations
patterned paper - Jillibean Soup, Studio Calico, Cosmo Cricket, Webster's Pages
trim - Pink Paislee, Webster's Pages
brad - Jenni Bowlin

These are my favorite photos.
So I decided to make a layout with my daughter's favorite colors - pink and green.
And I love this title, "Thank U for being my everything". Actually she's my everything.

And this layout is based on this sketch:


This is the last layout for my DT term at Sketchabilities. I can't believe that! Time flies...

Sketchabilities #68のLOです。
これがDT最後のLOになります。時が経つのは早いものだと本当に思います。

このLOに使った写真は結構気に入っています。
なので、娘の好きな色(緑とピンク)を使ってLOをつくることにしました。
このタイトルもなかなかステキです。

3 comments:

  1. Love the masking and misting in the top right corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful page and she is SO CUTE~! Thanks for all the inspiration - I enjoyed all your creations from Sketchabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful! Love the green trim!!!

    ReplyDelete