Sep 1, 2011

be together

Here is my DT layout for Crafty Sketches September challenge:


Supplies:
patterned paper - My Mind's Eye, KI memories, Making Memories
pearl, flower - Prima Marketing
trim - My Mind's Eye, Prima Marketing, BasicGrey
button - Jenni Bowlin
chipboard - BasicGrey
film strip - Tim Holtz
ghost - Heidi Swapp
other - waxed paper, corrugated board, hemp twine, eyelet, magic mesh, button

My daughter always goes to wherever her baby brother is. He is curious enough to gaze at her, so they are always together.

Here is the sketch:


Crafty Sketchesの9月のLOです。
娘はいつも弟のところに寄っていきます。弟も、興味があるらしくじっと見つめます。そんなわけで、2人はいつも一緒なのです。

余談ですが写真の中で娘が持っているのはラブメモ12号。
自分の写真が載っているのがよほどうれしいらしく、よく私のところから勝手に持ち出します。

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Aki!

    お久しぶりです! Can't believe how big your son is getting! They are so cute together. Your daughter must be a good big sister...well, for now! LOL!!

    Do you have a layout in LoveMemo #12? PLMK what page - I'd love to see it. I have that issue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Margie.

    My layout is on page 46:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with that sketch. I really like the rhinestones and the button embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great take on the sketch!
    Love how you used the large shape paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a wonderful sketch and I love how you used it, specially the right hand border! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete