Dec 25, 2010

envelopes!

Merry Christmas!

Well, what I received today was not a Christmas gift, but the envelopes that I ordered from a printing firm.

I once dreamed to be a graphic designer, and now I still like using Adobe Illustrator. An idea happened to me - how about designing my own envelope?

And these are the envelopes. These are not for letters, I'm thinking of using them to organize something like tickets or photos.

It would also be good if printed on vellum paper, I think.



クリスマスですが、私が受け取ったのはプレゼントではなく、印刷会社に注文していた封筒でした。
一時期グラフィックデザイナーになりたかったこともあり、今でもイラレをいじるのが大好きです。それで、ふと、自分の封筒をデザインしてみようと思い立ったのです。
これは手紙用ではなく、写真とかチケットとかの整理に使うつもりです。整理用の日付やコメント欄(?)もつけました。
なんか、ヴェラムに印刷してもらってもよかったかも、なんて思っています。

9 comments:

  1. how cool is that. very fun and funky. love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really nice. Love your design

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great! I'll have to check on getting my own envelopes printed, now that you've given me the idea for it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. envelopes are kind of one of my weaknesses!!
    -allthisbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! How much did it cost to have them made?
    Lexidh@swapbot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These turned out great! I once dreamed of being a designer too....but you know, I enjoy doing work in Illustrator just as a hobby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas. I like you new envies.
    ~J3ss1ca (SB)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your comments!
    Lexidh, it's not expensive. And it was my first time to order so I got some for free as sample.

    ReplyDelete