Dec 20, 2010

baby announcement

Since October, I was planning to make a baby announcement layout. The sketch had been in my mind, but didn't have enough time to realize it.
Finally, I made it today!

My daughter Yae announces the birth of her brother.


Recently kraft is my favorite color. It matches with any other colors and that's why.

10月頃からこういうLOをつくりたいとずっと思っていたのですが、ようやくできました。クラフト(kraft - cじゃなくkです)が最近のお気に入りです。
子供が生まれたときの「うまれました」のメッセージを、娘発信で。実際、本当に娘はいろんなところに言いふらしていました。「弟がふまれたの」、と。
pepperfieldの1月分キットをつかっています。

7 comments:

  1. Nice layout! I like it.
    HayleyK (SwapBot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! Congratulations and great job with the layout! Both your kids are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!
    Both of your children are beautiful, and this is such a nice way to announce your son's birth... I think it's a great idea to let his sister present him. :D
    Great job!
    <3 Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your children are lovely, and this birth announcement is something I'm sure you'll treasure for years to come.
    --melydia from swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Yae and Zen are SO CUTE! Congrats! The announcement looks great!

    ReplyDelete